Duct Repair and Replacement in Calgary, ABCall 587-317-2760 NOW
Central HVAC systems use a ventilation system of ductwork to send heated and cooled air to the rooms in your living space. These ducts are often out of sight, and therefore without the right tools or team, it can be hard to know when you need duct repair or replacement.
- Ace Technicians are specialists in finding the problem and correcting it so you can enjoy the comfort of your home again.
- Ace Technicians use the right parts. They never re-use old parts from someone else's system to try and repair yours.
- Ace Technicians will provide you with options so you can make an informed decision.
You deserve to have ductwork that will always do their job of supplying cooled or heated air to the various rooms of your home without duct leakage or other problems with the ductwork.
Schedule duct repair and replacement with the experts who are “Fusing Technology with Comfort!” Contact us today.
Ways to Tell You Need Duct Repair or Replacement
Since you can’t see most of the ductwork in your house, how will you know it needs to be fixed or replaced? There are several warning signs to watch for that you have leaking or bad ducts:
- An unexplained rise in the costs to heat or cool the house
- Rattling sounds from the vents whenever your heater or AC first turns on
- A large amount of dust and dirt around the house
- Musty and mouldy odours coming from the vents
- Rooms that can’t get warm or cool enough
- Fluctuating humidity levels when this wasn’t a previous problem
You can rely on our technicians to test the ducts and find out what sort of problems are present in the ventilation system and what they can do about it.
Why Duct Replacement and Repair Are Important
If you think that a few duct leaks or a duct that’s larger than it should be aren’t major problems, we have unfortunate news. Loss of air from ducts—even through small holes—can account for a loss of 30% of the air moving through the ventilation system. You already paid to heat and cool that air, but it’s going to waste between the walls and up in the attic! Having the ductwork repaired ensures higher energy efficiency. It also prevents cold and hot spots in your house, keeps comfort spread evenly, and protects indoor air quality from dust and other debris that might enter the ducts.
Badly sized ducts, or ducts with too many turns, create extra stress on the HVAC system and will lower air pressure through the ductwork, leading to a drop in comfort. Many homes have ducts that were poorly installed, and you can depend on our experts for the duct replacement to fix this problem.
Your HVAC Professionals in Calgary, AB
Ace Plumbing and Heating has been in business for 45 years and we now have more than 13,000 customers. We’ve succeeded because we believe in giving out customers value for their money and we aim for complete satisfaction on every job. When we do a job, we don’t just fix the symptoms: we fix the root problem so you end up with a permanent repair.
Schedule service with our technicians in Calgary, AB today. We offer upfront pricing and quality estimates.
We’ve been serving the Calgary area for over 45 years!
Check here to see if we serve your neighborhood: