Leak Detection in Calgary, ABCall 587-317-2760 NOW
You may not realize this, but your home could be suffering from multiple pipe leaks as you read this. Since most of the plumbing in your house is hidden from sight, you may not realize for months or even years that you have a leak, which is why you need Ace Plumbing and Heating leak detection services!
- Technicians who have extensive experience to find leaks and fix them fast.
- Ready to help when a leak happens. Available 24/7.
- Proven leak detection techniques save you time and money. Even those tough to find persistent leaks have no chance against our professional technicians.
When you need to locate, and more importantly, fix, a leak in your Calgary area home, you can rely on the plumbing technicians here at Ace Plumbing and Heating. We back up all of our work with guarantees that you can’t lose with.
You’ll be “Happy Today or You Don’t Pay” when you contact our team for leak detection services!
Signs You May Need Leak Detection in Calgary, AB
Here’s a puzzler: how do you know you have hidden leaks when those leaks are hidden? It does take a bit of detective work and watching for warning signs. Here are a few:
- Discoloration on walls and the ceiling: If you see a browning discoloration on the plaster of your ceiling, it’s almost certainly water leaking from bathroom plumbing. Spots on the walls also indicate where pipe leaks are eating through the drywall.
- High water bills: If you water usage seems higher than you think it should be, or it’s risen over the past few months even though you aren’t using more water than normal, it’s time to check for leaks.
- Water heater running at odd times: Water leaks in the hot water line will cause the water heater to start running when it normally wouldn’t.
You can do a short test to figure out if you have leaks after noticing these signs. Check the reading on the water meter, then shut off all water use for an hour. Recheck the meter. If it’s changed, you have a leak somewhere.
How We Find Hidden Leaks in Your Plumbing
Detecting water leaks requires a combination of skill and technology. When our plumbers arrive at your home to do the job, they’ll first look over outward signs of leaking. This helps them narrow down their search area. They’ll then use devices such as listening discs, ground microphones, and thermal scanners to pinpoint the leak location. Sometimes they’ll use video pipe inspection equipment to see the pipes from the inside. This precision allows them to reach the leak with minimal disruption to building material.
We’ll Take Care of Water Leaks in Calgary, AB
Even if you don’t notice indications of leaks in your house’s plumbing, we recommend having leak detection done every few years. It’s the best way to catch trouble early, and many leaks can stay hidden for a long time. Our plumbing technicians use the finest tools available to make their leak detection accurate and fast. It’s their goal to see you are fully satisfied with the work they do. That’s a reason Ace Plumbing and Heating has been in business in Calgary, AB for more than 45 years and has more than 13,000 customers.
We’ve been serving the Calgary area for over 45 years!
Check here to see if we serve your neighborhood: