Slab Leak Detection and Repair in Calgary, ABCall 587-317-2760 NOW
A slab leak is at the top of the list when it comes to the worst repair problems to have in a home. This is because it’s one of the most difficult plumbing problems to access and repair. Fortunately, you don't have to worry when you have our skilled plumbing technicians on your side!
- Ace Technicians use specially designed equipment to detect slab leaks. Because slab leaks often require the removal of concrete, making sure of the exact location is extremely important.
- Ace Technicians have years of experience finding those hard to detect leaks. Their knowledge of residential home construction helps them to know where to start looking. So the leak can be found and repaired quickly. Often on the same day!
- Ace Plumbing ensures that any slab repairs are completely repaired from beginning to end. We can even make sure the work area looks the same or better than when we started.
Ace Plumbing and Heating is proud to say we have the most capable technicians in the area, along with the finest tools to ensure your satisfaction with your home’s plumbing system.
Contact us for your slab leak detection and repair, and you’ll be “Happy Today or You Don’t Pay!”
The Problem of the Slab Leak
A slab leak is a bit of technical talk for a leak in any pipe down in the concrete foundation of a home. A slab leak is difficult to notice at first because it’s buried out of sight. Unfortunately, a slab leak is a serious problem that can go undetected for years, wasting large amounts of water and putting pressure on the foundation of the house.
There are warning signs that will tell you it’s time to arrange for slab leak detection:
- Unusually high water bills: Slab leaks are one of the leading causes of water usage that seems much larger than it should be.
- Strange water heater behaviour: Around 80% of slab leaks occur in the hot water lines. The lost hot water will cause the water heater to turn on at times when there is no demand for hot water. If your water heater keeps running, you may have a slab leak.
- Cracks in the basement floor: The pressure from a pipe leak in the foundation can cause cracks to start appearing.
- Warm floors: The hot water escaping from a slab leak can cause the floors directly over the foundation to become warm.
Professional Slab Leak Detection
When you call us for slab leak detection, we’ll bring advanced equipment to pinpoint where the problem is. The tools include thermal scanners and various listening devices. We can also use video camera inspection tools to look at the pipes from the inside. When we’ve confirmed the location and extent of the leak, we can then determine the best way to handle the repairs. Sometimes, we can laterally fix the leak by creating a bypass. In other cases, we’ll have to do excavation with a jackhammer to get to the offending pipe.
The Team for Calgary, AB Slab Leak Repair
Don’t ignore any signs of a slab leak. Even if there isn’t a leaking pipe down in your home’s foundation, you may have pipe leaks elsewhere in your house. The experts at Ace Plumbing and Heating can quickly find where leaks are occurring so they can fix them. When we’re on a repair job, we don’t just fix the symptoms of a problem—we get to the root of the problem to provide a permanent repair.
With our 45 years of history providing plumbing services in Calgary, AB, we’re the contractor you can trust!
We’ve been serving the Calgary area for over 45 years!
Check here to see if we serve your neighborhood: