Emergency Plumbing in Calgary, ABCall 587-317-2760 NOW
There is truly never a good time for a plumbing problem to occur. This is why we provide exceptional and reliable emergency plumbing services. You may be alarmed, but our plumbers are problem-solvers and happy to help get your plumbing back in great shape.
- Ace Plumbing and Heating Has Served the Calgary Area for Over 45 Years
- No Matter When You Call, You’ll Be Connected to a Technician Right Away
- We’re the Contractor You Can Trust for Serious Service with a Smile
Here are four things to know about our emergency plumbing:
- You will speak to a live person any time you call.
- We will get there fast. We have technicians standing by to help with your emergency 24/7.
- We can fix the problem right away.
- We provide affordable options for any situation.
Our emergency plumbing services come with the same guarantees as all the other services we provide—with our guarantees, you can’t lose!
Call us for 24/7 emergency plumbing, and you’ll be “Happy Today or You Don’t Pay!”
What Counts as a Plumbing Emergency?
The simple answer is: "Whatever seems like an emergency." If you run into plumbing trouble you can’t solve on your own and you think it’s serious, then by all means pick up the phone and call us, no matter the day of the week or the time of the day. Even if it turns out not to be an emergency, you’ll be glad you had a professional out to check on it and see that whatever is wrong is corrected.
There are a few plumbing situations that are almost always emergencies:
- A busted pipe: This is unfortunately something that occurs too often during the winter and early spring when pipes freeze and then thaw. Shut off the water main and call for a plumber right away.
- Anything threatening flooding: You don’t need actual flooding water outside your house to create floods inside—broken pipe and fixtures can cause this! A sump pump can help you out, but you’ll want plumbers on the job ASAP to get to fixing the trouble.
- Loss of water: If the water to your house shuts off, it could be a municipal issue. Call the City of Calgary 311 to check. If it isn’t municipal, you might have a busted water main—and that’s a major emergency that requires the best plumbers to fix.
You Can Limit Damage, But You Still Need a Professional for Plumbing in Calgary, AB
When something major goes wrong with your household plumbing, you can take a few steps to limit and mitigate the damage. When you have flooding of any kind, shut off the valve on the water main. (Take the time now to locate where this is so you know where to go.) If you have heavy clogging, you can try to break through it using a plunger or a hand-cranked drain snake—just don’t use chemical cleaners. When the toilet is overflow, shut off the feed valve and then put towels around the floor to soak up water.
But these DIY tips aren’t repairs. You’ll need a licensed plumbing contractor for that. So as soon as you’ve taken a step like shut off the water, call Ace Plumbing and Heating and we’ll be out there to fix your plumbing. We serve Calgary, AB and take pride in offering value—quality service at competitive prices!
We’ve been serving the Calgary area for over 45 years!
Check here to see if we serve your neighborhood: